PROVEN TO BE SAFER, MORE EFFICIENT AND DURABLE
AUSROAD STEMMING TRUCKS
ARE THE NUMBER ONE CHOICE
FOR COAL AND IRON ORE MINES ACROSS
PROVEN TO BE SAFER, MORE EFFICIENT
AND DURABLE AUSROAD STEMMING TRUCKS
ARE THE NUMBER ONE CHOICE FOR COAL AND IRON ORE MINES ACROSS
Ausroad Stemming Trucks has the largest range of payload and capacity in Australia
Our Stemming Trucks deliver unrivalled efficiency, accuracy and safety through our industry-leading design, manufacturing and maintenance.
With minimal downtime, Ausroad Stemming Trucks are the vehicle of choice for leaders in Iron Ore and Coal, with longstanding contracts for Rio Tinto, BHP and Glencore.
From Australia to Asia and Africa, when you invest in Ausroad vehicles, you can be assured that you are using the world’s number one stemming truck, with quality maintenance and round the clock support.
Ausroad Stemming Trucks are manufactured to the highest quality in Australia and optimised to provide comprehensive safety
- The 21tonne capacity of Ausroad Stemming trucks means less movement on the shot to reload, reducing risk of Stretch-Snap-Fire, misfires and no double handling.
- Our Stemming Trucks are fitted with water sprayers to control dust and ensure the efficient running of equipment and prevent ground staff from contact with dust and harmful particles.
- The air-conditioned cabin of Ausroad Stemming trucks minimises heat exposure to ensure operators are comfortable and remain focused.
- The Stemming process can be linked to tablets that engineers and supervisors can monitor throughout the day, to check progress in real time.
More accurate, more economical and more safe
- Stemming piles can be centrally located so that the Stemming truck can utilise one main stockpile and therefore reduce double handling and vehicle movements.
- The Hopper Hatch feature on all Stemming Trucks allows safe access to hopper. Ausroad Stemming Trucks have a unique, “positively driven” conveyor belt that does not slip or require tracking.
- Ausroad operates a high quality fleet, making them extremely reliable with minimal downtime due to maintenance or failure.
- The durable Ausroad Stemming Truck fleet is built to weather the harshest conditions and ensure all materials are processed with minimal damage to the equipment.
Stemming Trucks are the way forward for efficient, safer, reliable mining
- Increased Uptime
When our contractors switched to Ausroad Stemming Trucks, they saw a 200% increase in uptime and significantly less breakdowns
- Unmatched Accuracy
The accuracy of delivery by Ausroad Stemming Trucks is within 0.1metres, with quality assurance a hallmark of the fleet.
- Optimised Efficiency
Ausroad Stemming Trucks can work on an angle of 11degrees and deliver 21tonne of Stemming in just 15 minutes.
- In Demand
Rio Tinto, an Ausroad customer for approx. five years, has extended its Ausroad Fleet to 20, with a total of nine new trucks recently entering its sites.