When safety matters.
WATCHERPERSONNEL from IDENTEC SOLUTIONS delivers real-time visibility of personnel to maximize safety, productivity and security in open-pit and underground operations. Mining and Tunneling businesses conduct work in great depths, meeting logistical and safety challenge daily. Therefore, the vast mine and tunnel bodies are highly reliant upon transparency, elaborated infrastructure and localization of employees via monitoring.
The WATCHERPERSONNEL system is scalable and can be customized to meet your organizations’ specific needs. It provides automated personnel safety with headcount per mustering zone, access control and workflow optimization – all in line with HS&E and business requirements. The solutions are built within strict industry guidelines to enable effective and robust operations without requiring human intervention. Both the hardware and software can be remotely administered from on-site and off-site control rooms.
IDENTEC SOLUTIONS AG was founded in Lustenau, Austria, in 1999 and is a global provider of wireless solutions guaranteeing visibility to improve efficiency, safety as well as security in challenging industrial operating environments. Sector-specific applications based on robust RFID radio technology are in use in the oil & gas, port/terminal, tunneling/mining sectors, as well as the automotive and chemical industries. IDENTEC SOLUTIONS is headquartered in Austria has regional offices in Australia, the USA, Norway and Germany.
• Automated headcount per zone
• Real-time identification of missing personnel
• Time and attendance recording
• Flexibility to adapt and alter localization of zones
• Highly robust with capacities of more than 10,000 workers tracked daily
• Online and offline operation mode
• Permanent and mobile installation design
• Selection of ATEX and non-ATEX equipment
• Tags for Personnel and Assets/Vehicles
• Reader Cabinets
• Mobile Readers
• Tablets (Android)
• Client software and mobile app