Mining Consultants, focused on optimization
AYMA Mining Solutions is a mine consultancy company, specialized in optimization of mine operations with a presence in other economical sectors.
Our consultants have previous experience as mine managers in base metals, industrial minerals operations, underground and open pit. That is why we can provide our clients with operational factible and effective solutions. Our knowledge lies in more than 20 years of experience in mine operations before founding the company. One of our greatest goals is having led a 50% production ramp-up in an underground operation, from 2,2 to 3,3 MTpa.
How we work
We offer our clients a solid knowledge in each of our working areas, while we adapt resources and team to meet each project’s needs.
The best experts team is built for each Project. Our clients know they can count with high-qualified specialists to bring optimal solutions to their needs. Because we provide solutions, based on our experience and background from beyond consultancy.
- Optimization of operations and designs, focused on performance, efficiency and costs.
- JORC reports
- Permitting. As part of the Project team, we can act as advisors in permitting and permit management.
- Mine planning and design. Resources and reserves evaluation, mine method selection, conceptual and detailed planning and design, pre and feasibility studies.
- As a technical assistance, peer review, advisory in contracts, reports for insurance companies.
- Hidrology and hidrogeology.
- Training courses for technical profiles (mine ventilation) and management (negotiation).
- Design and modelling (BIM) of industrial buildings.
As mining experts, we offer services and solutions for:
- Optimisation of operations and designs, focused on performance, efficiency and costs
- Joint Ore Reserves Committee (JORC) reports
- Permitting as part of the project team, we can act as advisers in permit management
- Mine planning and design. Resources and reserves evaluation, mine method selection, conceptual and detailed planning and design, pre and feasibility studies
- As a technical assistance, peer review, advisory in contracts, reports for insurance companies
- Hydrology and hydrogeology
- Training courses for technical profiles (mine ventilation) and management (negotiation)
- Design and building information modelling (BIM)
After years of effort and dedication, we have been involved in a number of successful projects worldwide that highlights our capabilities.
Feasibility study and beyond
In Las Cruces, Spain, some of our consultants were part of the feasibility study team of this mine. Its opening meant the restart of metallic mining operations in south west Spain. We have also collaborated in the design of the structures for surface water management and a number of projects related to water treatment and mine extraction.
Integration of a previous operation in a new project
As part of our work in La Parrilla, Spain, part of the challenge was the conceptual design and conceptual engineering of the main infrastructures of the project with the integration of the old environmental passives to have a reduced permitting period. We also worked on the mine planning and design and JORC report.
Industrial building design
This cement plant at Antioquia, Colombia, will produce 1.35Mtpa of cement from 2019. Using BIM software, we are working for OHL in the design of the electrical and mechanical equipment buildings, and the design of ventilation for the 35,000m² limestone and additives storage facility.
50% increase of mine production
In Aguas teñidas, Spain, part of our team conducted as a leader the 50% production increase from 2.2Mtpa to 3.3Mtpa for the underground mine.
We have also conducted a study to optimise the water management system.
Optimisation and constant production rates
While working in Aguablanca, Spain, as mine manager, our consultants were able to maintain the production rate as before the decrease in metal prices with a positive cash flow during this period of minor prices.
Goals in this operation were the introduction of drill-to-mill and the 30% decrease in mining costs while maintaining the high standards in health and safety, efficiency and mine equipment maintenance.
The mission of AYMA seeks to offer an expert advisory service by ensuring real, integrated, expert, efficient and operative solutions for our clients.
Our vision is to become a reference partner for our clients and continue growing in our standing for authorities and communities being a versatile, efficient and reliable company.
For this, we count on values of commitment with our clients based on quality, impartiality, social responsibility and transparency.