Call +61 7 3216 7058 Visit ausroad.com.au
AUSROAD Stemming Trucks
allow blast holes to be back-filled or “stemmed” quickly and efficiently.
The machines have revolutionised
the stemming process within open
cut mines, resulting in improved
safety and significant savings in materials, time and labour.
- Increase the productivity, safety and efficiency of your stemming process.
- Rear slewing conveyor available.
- Ausroad has over 20 years of experience in materials handling.
- AUSROAD Stemming Trucks are currently operating in Western Australia, Queensland, New South Wales and Africa.
AUSROAD Stemming Trucks allow blast holes to be back-filled or “stemmed” quickly and efficiently. The machines have revolutionised the stemming process within open cut mines, resulting in improved safety and significant savings in materials, time and labour.
AUSROAD Stemming Trucks™ have the largest payload capacity in Australia. Our industry leading design means faster hole filling with one truck easily able to deliver 21-tonnes of stemming within 15 minutes. The process is fully controlled from the driver's seat via a joystick, enhancing safety. Proportional hydraulic control allows accurate control and placement of stemming material, which reduces wastage and maximises efficiency.
- Extremely reliable resulting in minimal downtime due to maintenance/mechanical failure.
- Faster, more accurate, more economical and safer stemming.
- Less miss-fires.
- Fewer unpredicted vehicle movements on site, which improves efficiency and SAFETY.
- Less dust and heat exposure for ground staff.
- No double-handling of stemming.
The AUSROAD Stemming Contour Loader represents the first vehicle of its kind in the world. It’s a purpose-built, radio-controlled, track-based, vehicle for safer and more efficient stemming in hilly or contoured regions. The rubber track-based unit enables optimal stability and terrain agility, while the radio-control allows the operator to keep at a safe distance.
- Allows for remote controlled stemming on steep terrain where trucks and loader are unsafe to operate.
- Safer than manual handling as vehicle is controlled via remote at safe distance.
- Operator’s job satisfaction has increased as clients have reported that they actually enjoy operating the loader.
- Overall efficiency has improved
- Production rates are more predictable as there are fewer stoppages.
AUSROAD Water Trucks are a reliable and robust water truck for general civil or mining applications. We can tailor-build units to suit any cab chassis Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM). Our industry leading design optimises reliability and minimises down time. Most processes are fully controlled from the driver's seat, enhancing safety. Proportional hydraulic control allows accurate control of pump speed. We can also offer custom Fuel Pods and Service Trucks.
Extremely reliable resulting in minimal downtime due to maintenance/mechanical failure.
- Spray-head configuration to suit application.
- Full epoxy tank lining to prevent corrosion.
Full AutoCAD design service to ensure Water Truck meets customer requirements.
- Custom Fuel Pods and Service Trucks also available.
- Full mine specifications as standard.
CONTRACTING & HIRING
AUSROAD Plant Services has a fleet of Stemming Trucks available for hire and can deliver the units to any part of Australia. Full training, maintenance and backup support provided.
- Well maintained reliable modern hire fleet of 25 vehicles working in Coal and Iron Ore.
- Dry and wet hire rates available.
- Dedicated National Maintenance Manager.
- 3 bay Maintenance Facility and full time mechanics at our Moranbah based workshop in QLD. Maintenance contractors in Newman WA.
- 20 tonne payload, largest capacity in industry = less reloads.
- Fastest stemming delivery system in the industry & accurate to 150mm.
- Break Down & Service Exchange vehicles available.
- Preferred supplier to BMA & Rio Tinto.