Ohio Automation specializes in mine planning, ventilation and water software for underground mines.
Our integrated computer-aided mine planning software (ICAMPS) products run on the AutoCAD platform (2010 and above) so that you have full accessibility to all functions and commands.
- Produces timing maps, tonnage reports, and much more. Mine ventilation in real-time to simulate what happens if a fire occurs or even if other changes occur while simulation.
- Realistic mine maps shows how user-defined branch codes such as intake, return or leak can have different colours and abide on different layers
- Graphically you can draw the quantities and pressures on the network at any size, draw gas flow percentage, and colour the network by parameters
- MineFire can also be used to simulate ventilation networks changes such as resistance change, temperature and fan changes in real-time.
- Creates many different detailed tonnage reports, timing maps, royalty reports and much more. Monthly and daily scheduling are also available.
- Simulate the flow of water through complex piping systems.